Question

Mixcloud search not working

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

31 replies

I have found the same, just came on here to find answers, used to search for live performances on mixcloud through the ‘shows’ search, now that has merged with podcasts and doesn’t seem to use mixcloud? Very frustrating. Only way I can play is to use mixcloud app and airplay to my Sonos system

Hope someone can help please?

Within Search on the new S2 App, I have noticed when searching it doesn’t bring anything found within Mixcloud. I have also noticed that the Tags Header has disappeared which is a Header from Mixcloud.

Search integration with Mixcloud worked perfectly within the S1 App.

I have removed and reauthorized my Mixcloud Account within the S2 App but hasn’t made any difference.

Anybody else found the same?

Thanks

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello all

I’m having the same problem, cannot search anything on mixcloud. Deleted the mixcloud service, added it back in, still no joy

Any info? Thanks 

Hello to all

I’m facing the exactly same problem as @IJP 

@Jean C. Is there already any solution to this? Or do you need any more diagnostic reports from my side?

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hello @IJP,

Welcome to the Sonos Community and thank you for reaching out with your question.

I have seen a few cases like this recently but the behavior seems to vary widely between controllers. 

Can you submit a diagnostic report from both your working computer Sonos application and your Sonos phone app?

Please respond with the confirmation numbers so that we can take a look at what might be happening here. 

My Mixcloud queue updates from where I’ve used the Mixcloud app and I can play the Mixcloud tracks on my Sonos system - I just can’t get any Mixcloud tracks on the search function. If I try searching a track I’ve just played (a radio session) from Mixcloud, no Mixcloud entries, including that session, show up under any search heading. Has the link between Sonos and Mixcloud broken in either the latest Sonos or Mixcloud release? Are other people able to search Mixcloud on the latest versions?

My example was: “This is Graeme Park: Long Live House DJ Mix 10APR 2020”