Question

Mixcloud connection lost

• 18 October 2020
  • 30 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

30 replies

That's great.  They had said it was working again a couple of weeks ago when clearly it wasn't. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @kevin_f, thanks for sharing this with us. We truly value your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations.

Streaming with Sonos requires a stable internet connection to be able to communicate with the music services’ cloud to play with your Sonos speakers. If the system requirements were not met, audio interruptions/issues may be experienced. You may also check the status of your music service from our website if there’s an ongoing outage.

Please feel free to reach out in the future if you have any other questions. The Sonos Community is always here to help.

I have the same issue. I don't know when it started because I haven't listened to mixcloud in a while on Sonos, but I do know that yesterday and today I cannot get mixcloud to play at all  via Sonos. I keep getting a message "the connection to mixcloud is lost". 

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

HI @Mindhorn, thank you for reaching the Sonos community with your concern. The fix is still in progress. You too can check the status by visiting this link https://status.sonos.com. If you have any questions or need assistance with your Sonos, please feel free to reach us. We are here to help you out.

same issue, using wired connection to sonos, no wireless

diagnostics # 1857498949

no issue playing outside of sonos