Answered

Missing Albums in Sonos app

• 13 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

So, I am fairly new to Sonos and I bought an Era 300. Love the sound but hate the app.

Following advice from thts forum I was told that the only way to get my albums into the Sonos app from Amazon Unlimited Music was to add them to my library in Amazon MU. I think it was either add to favourities or my library or my music but it was click on the big plus sign.

Did that no problem and sure enough they appeared in my Sonos app

Now this is a pretty rubbish way to do it

Anyway all was find until yesterday wh en about 40 albums disappeared leaving me with just 5

I mean WTH?

Anyone have any idea why this has  happened and how to recitify it?

i had planned to order my second Era 300 but I just dont feel confident with the app and I want to play spatial music.

Ta in advance

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 13 June 2023, 08:58

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7

Check out this discussion:

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Thank you. Appreciated. That is the problem with buying new tech. You open up a can of worms that takes over your life trying to fix the issues that it presents.

Because I predominantly want to play Spatial Music I belive that this can only be done through the Sonos S2 app and not from the AMU app.

Userlevel 7

Thank you. Appreciated. That is the problem with buying new tech. You open up a can of worms that takes over your life trying to fix the issues that it presents.

Because I predominantly want to play Spatial Music I belive that this can only be done through the Sonos S2 app and not from the AMU app.

Yes, music in Dolby Atmos from Amazon Music Unlimited can only be played to Sonos directly from the Sonos app.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Steve251 

We now consider this issue to be resolved. If you still experience this issue, I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team for assistance.