Skip to main content
Question

local library search update mid June

It's now June 27 .

Where is the local library search update that was promised for MID JUNE 

???????????????????????????????????????

THIS IS STARTING TO GET RIDICULOUS 

Thank you. I searched everywhere and that didn't come up at all.

It's a major part of why I own 18 products it is also one of the most important issues for a huge amount of people so it should have  be addressed as a priority. IMHO.

Do you value that feature more than volume control?  🤣 I’m being a facetious, of course.  They c***ed up the entire thing.  I miss the library search too, but I can work around it with the desktop app or SonoPhone app.  Zombie zones are a worse issue for me.  Volume control is a @#$#ing joke.  That is so basic, if they can’t sort that out...and you’re expecting them to get around to even more complex features.  Squeezing blood out of a stone is more likely.

None of these “features” should be missing - this app should have never been released for every reason.  I don’t even call them “features” as they are basic functions that had been working for well over 10 years. SONOS has broken the functionality of the system.  Not only with the app, but the firmware as well.

Moderator Note: Modified in accordance with the Community Code of Conduct.

Its now the 19th July 2024 and the local library search/edit issue still hasn’t been fixed. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo poor from Sonos,  I just cannot believe they did this to us who only use their local library. Terrible that was overlooked, i have lost total faith in Sonos and won’t be adding to setup at all. I’m looking at alternatives already, i’m now enjoying my old Hi-FI setup, so much better than Sonos.

Sonos, never,ever again, YOU RUINED MY LIFE.