Skip to main content

I can't connect to live internet radio stations

• 31 May 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi, I have a problem with live internet radio. I had two favourite radio stations I used to listen every day and suddenly they both stopped working. It says 'something went wrong' when I am trying to connect to them. I have uninstalled Sonos app from my android phone and installed again but nothing changed. Switched all speakers and WiFi to rebut but still nothing. 

3 replies

I just had the same problem.  I did a search for my station and was able to play the result.  The original station was a Tune In station; the new one is a Sonos Radio station.  Looking at my list of all stations, I see several are greyed out and new icons have appeared for a few of these.  (I absolutely hate and despise this new app!)

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

You could try to ad TuneIn as a music service (make an account on the TuneIn app first). Then your old favorites should work. Strangely it does not look that Sonos told anyone this is a solution for replacing old with new TuneIn.

I listen to The Disco Planet internet radio station on brennan b2, but can only access this station via the brennan on my sonos roam sl, even though it is listed on tune in. Any ideas?