really annoying problem and I hope someone can help out… thanks in advance…
- I play music via an Alexa routine in my kitchen Play5 each morning
- some mornings I commute to London and want to listen to a podcast
- When I open my Spotify app (on the train) I see “kitchen” as the device and the current music playing there
- i want to leave that music playing but listen to a podcast on my phone
- how do I do that?
- if I select phone as the device then the music stops playing in the kitchen and plays on the phone. So my wife at home suddenly stops listening to music
- if I switch to the podcast first then that comes through the kitchen and when I switch devices to my phone I am fine but, again, no music in the kitchen
- i have a Spotify family account and Spotify on Sonos is using a different account to the one on my phone
- i never control Sonos from the Spotify app so happy to completely disconnect Sonos devices from the app on my phone
amy help to this really annoying feature much appreciated.
Best answer by 106rallyeView original