Skip to main content
Question

Favourites just added all greyed out.

• 21 May 2024
  • 4 replies

Hi folks,

When I try to add anything from the Calm App such as a soundscape to my Sonos Favourites, it adds it to the list but they are always greyed out. 

I tried authorising the app again after deleting it and restarting the Sonos app but still getting the same issue.

Apple Music tracks etc adds to the Sonos favourites and it lit up as it should be to select.

Anyone got any other ideas why this is happening?

Thanks.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Go into "app preferences" and select "reset app". 

Go into "app preferences" and select "reset app". 

Thanks for replying but still exactly the same. 

I can be listening to whatever on calm app through Sonos app and select add to Sonos favourites and even though it’s currently playing no problem, it’s still greyed out and unable to be selected from favourites. It is added no problem but not lit up for selection from there. Very odd. 

Badge

I have same problem. I can see them in the app on my Mac and start them from there. In Iphone and Ipad they are greyed out. 

I can select playlist, even it is greyed out and then select a playlist but all radiostation is greyed out.

I have latest version of everything.

Badge

Chiming in for solidarity. I also have the same issue, but haven’t gotten a solution or even a reason yet from Sonos.