Did anyone else noticed this?

• 31 March 2023
  • 8 replies

I believe I discovered a bug in the Sonos S2 app that showed up after the 15.2 update.  Now when I go to Sound, EQ, and adjust Bass and Treble by grabbing the Dot on the sliders, both Bass and Treble move together where they should be independent of each other.  Fortunately you can use the plus and minus signs and the sliders still work correctly.  I’ve redownloaded, reset the app, updated my iphone 12 to 16.4 but it didn’t fix the issue.  I called Sonos so hopefully it will be fixed with the next update.  Anyone else have this issue?

Corry P 8 months ago

Hi @gildy et al

We believe this issue to now be resolved with the most recent update (15.7). Please ensure your Sonos system is up to date.

If you still experience this issue, however, I’d encourage you get in touch with our technical support team to report as much. Thank you.

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

8 replies

I’ve just checked on my iPads and they’re both fine.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Same problem on my Port, when I adjust the balance control, the bass and treble also changes randomly.

I’ve now been able to semi replicate this on one speaker only, where it also randomly jumps. Weird.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

happens when adjusting surround sound too, music and tv sometimes move together

Absolutely right - don’t normally need to change that configuration, but just checked it and whoops!

Neither issue is serious, easily rectified in app, but could confuse new Sonos owners.

Happening here for the past few months. EQ settings and the currently playing bar. No matter what, i grab one slider and it’ll slide normal for just a sec and then it will move both sliders randomly. Tonight i noticed playing music through my Music App and Sonos app when i open Apple Music that my surrounds were definitely not outputting sound correctly. “Believer” by imagine dragons had absolutely no bass and tried to push bass to the surrounds and was definitely out of tune and sync. Not sure what has happened. Movies seem to be ok but still not able to control the EQ settings in the app when needed without it going haywire. I’m on 2021 IPad Pro for reference and using my iPhone 12 Pro. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @gildy et al

We believe this issue to now be resolved with the most recent update (15.7). Please ensure your Sonos system is up to date.

If you still experience this issue, however, I’d encourage you get in touch with our technical support team to report as much. Thank you.