Skip to main content
Answered

Deezer Family profile switch doesn't work

Hi,

We use the S2 Sonos App - and Deezer as the music streaming service, I can see in the S2 app that its possible to change the Deezer profile - but nothing happens, so it seems to be an issue on the S2 side - as S2 can read the available profiles from Deezer but not selected them

This is a bit frustrating for my wife and kids, but also me as its mine account that is being used for all listing

Can anybody please advise how to fix this? or even better @Sonos please advise when this small bug can be mitigated?

Thanks in advance :)

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

Hi @r4un,
Have you added the Deezer accounts/profiles to your Sonos system? Perhaps see if the attached Sonos Support Page will assist you:

https://support.sonos.com/en-us/article/use-multiple-accounts-for-the-same-music-service

Hi @Ken_Griffiths 

Cool, will give it a try and revert back :-)

@Ken_Griffiths still the same I can select her profile, but the content is mine, like my history, my pl's, my favs ect

@Ken_Griffiths still the same I can select her profile, but the content is mine, like my history, my pl's, my favs ect

I’m not too sure how the multiple music accounts work, as I don’t use any other accounts within my own Sonos setup, but one question I do have is … Is this on your Wife’s mobile ‘controller’ device that you’re seeing these things or your own mobile controller device?

@Ken_Griffiths  - its the same on both, so Im starting to suspect the S2 App for a missing integration to the Deezer app :-) but I dont know how to contact the sonos team about this bug… being a software developer myself, this seems like a small error to correct :)

@Ken_Griffiths  - its the same on both, so Im starting to suspect the S2 App for a missing integration to the Deezer app :-) but I dont know how to contact the sonos team about this bug… being a software developer myself, this seems like a small error to correct :)

Here’s the LINK to contact Sonos Support. Hope you get it sorted.👍

Thanks 👍 appreciate the help