connect B&O 3200 to Sonos Port

• 19 April 2023
  • 3 replies

I have B&O3200 (but no speakers) and want to connect to Sonos Port, not yet purchased, so I can play throughout house…is this possible and, if so, the B&O has separate 8-pin dins for L&R speakers but Sonos Port only has one RCA input?  HELP!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Do you want to do this integration because of nostalgia for the the B&O or because you have CDs you want to play?  If it’s the latter, I’d probably look at getting a CD player with RCA output, or maybe bluetooth, instead of trying to make this connection.  

Also, I would not get a Port if you only intend to use it for input to your Sonos system.  Era 100 also has an aux input (via adapter) and is significantly cheaper than a Port.  Era 300, Five, and Amp are also options.  If you can use bluetooth, Roam, Era 100, and Era 300 are your options.

Badge +20

Fire off an email to Steve, he will sort you out with a suitable lead… for whatever Sonos device you get.

https://soundsheavenly.com

Hi there, the B&O is simply a thing of beauty so yes Nostalgia!  
(Danny) Good what you say I simply want to hear the BO through the Sonos which is scattered around the house and to do away with speakers for the BO, I’m just not sure how to link the Port, or similar, as the BO has two 8-pin dins for the speakers!?

(Belly) Yes great idea and have done so, so fingers crossed 🤞

thank you both for answering anybody with any other thoughts, I’d love to hear them

Take care