Skip to main content
Question

beam gen 2 error 1064 y error 1106!!!

Quiero terminar de configurar beam gen 2 y sale esos errores 1064 y 1106, por más que pongo la clave del wifi, reinicie beam, móvil y módem será defectuosa?

Moderator Edit: Google Translate-

I want to finish configuring beam gen 2 and those errors 1064 and 1106 appear, no matter how much I enter the wifi password, restart beam, will the mobile and modem be defective?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

28 replies

I have same problem, very frustrating especially as unable to find out what the two error messages mean.

I have this problem with the 1st gen Roam

Similar issue here! Just got a beam2 today,  errors 1101,1000,1002,1106 and lost my preexisting setup

Anyone found how to fix this problem?

It's sonos.  Seems everyone's system has crashed in the past few days.  I have same issue with my beam and one.  Error messages over and over.  Shows I have no system.    Piece of * company. Always something wrong

*Moderator Note: Modified in accordance with the Community Code of Conduct.*

I have the same problem. I'm so disappointed in Sonos as a company and their products. I can't use the Sonos products after the update in May after several attempts to reset the speakers and connect the system.

Yep, now my sonos 1 just has a slow flashing red light going nonstop. I'm going to pearl harbor navy exchange today to look for a new system. 

What I was able to see is the 2 codes mention a router and or wifi issue.  Well not the problem.   I was able to get the beam to work , because that is wired straight through the TV 

I can't control the volume though because it show I no longer have a system.  My sonos 1 can't be updated and it shows on the app that it is I'm compatible now.   Well a week ago it wasn't.    

So again I'm off to the navy exchange to find a new soundbar and hopefully wireless speaker  (due to my hearing loss from combat)   sonos you sure screwed up for alot of owners it seems.

Was trying to update my Play 1 to my new wifi network.

Wasn’t working with wifi, only wired.

Did factory reset.

Set up new “system”

Re-added Play 1 to my “system”.

It “updated” for a while.

Then it said the Play one was not “registered” and needs updating.

The a series of more failures and error messages: 1001, 1002, 1106, 1064

Tried disconnecting, rebooting, etc.

Lots of time spent at each step trying everything, but no luck.

Errors 1064 and 1106 may indicate issues with the Beam Gen 2 setup despite multiple attempts. Consider contacting support for further assistance.

Have the same problem with my Beam gen.1

When I tried to update it I received error 1106 or 1064.

I have the same code error since weeks on my Sonos SL. I can't used it anymore. Really frustrating, my entire network see and i still have error. Why ? 

Someone help ?

Thank you

I just bought a beam and everything seem to be okay until it said I needed to update and now I can't use it and it keeps taking me back in a circle. I contacted chat support and they were not at all helpful and I'm about ready to return this and be done with it. I have been using Sonos for about 15 years and have a play three and two play fives I never had any issues so I'm super disappointed. I have reset my internet I have reset the beam and I have done this probably a dozen times and I keep getting the error 1064 and then sometimes 1106.

I'm in the same boat. I'm looking for similar system.  I need a wireless  speaker close to me due to loss of hearing whike serving in marines and Artillery.  

It is currently working and I just had to reset everything and try it again and this time it was able to connect and it did the update and I just let it do its thing. Now I'm trying to get Alexa set up and then try to add my play 5. 

Jayally,

Just curious did you do factory reset on all sonos?

What sonos apps are you using on your phone as well.   I may give it another try for like the 15th time.    

My sonos 1 is currently doing a slow flashing red.  My sonos beam works due to it being wired to my TV but I can't control volume due to the app screwing everything up over 1 week ago.

And advice much appreciated 

Mahalo 

Well I did a rest. Everything was going well and now nothing

I'm so sick of this.  Does anyone know of a similar system?

I'm just needing a wireless speaker close to me due to hearing loss from 14 years of Artillery in the Marines.  

Anyone found a solution yet?

Desperate to get this up and running again.

I have the same problem with a New Beam Gen2.

These error codes are not listed. Paying  499 dollars and getting this behavior on connectivity not good to say the least.

What is the solution for this issue?

Hello, 

I couldn't find a way to get my speaker to work through the "Sonos" application. Always the same error codes for nearly 2 months. The only way to make it work is to use the "SonosTube" application.
I will never buy another Sonos product. And seeing the sonos stock exchange, I'm not the only one!

Let's all agree to boycot this awful company of incompetent assqipes

Manage to get my Beam 2 to update today, so it could finish setup process.

This is what I did…

deleted the app from my Android phone so it was only on my iPad. 

checked in app store for any updates, new update today 24th June 3pm UK time.

had SonoPad and SonosTube apps on iPad also deleted them.

have a VPN app on iPad so switched that on and set country to USA.

unplugged hdmi cable to TV.

reset Beam 2 to factory settings.

went through usual setup procedure and bingo worked perfectly.

So was it the app update, using a VPN, deleting all sonos related apps from my devices or all three?

I rebooted the Speaker 2-3 times at different times and I finally managed to see my Beam speaker in the SONOS app.

It did take overall 3+ hours to get this going, not what I expected.!!

Still trying to hook up my Alexa account to the SONOS account so I can hear music from this Sound Bar. But I will try this over the weekend.

We have been having the same issue. 

I spent 1 and a half hours on the phone to Sonos support and seem to have fixed the issue. 

After trying all the things, the fix was to download the Sonos app into my laptop (mine is windows) and then do the set up on my mobile. 

We have 2x one SL

Very frustrating but we have music. 

Fingers crossed they fix the app quickly.

Finally resolved this matter. I downloaded the Sonos app in laptop (Window) version. Once I open the Sonos app Window version, the problem is resolved.

After the update using Window version, it is now also fine using the Android Sonos app. 

Finally resolved this matter. I downloaded the Sonos app in laptop (Window) version. Once I open the Sonos app Window version, the problem is resolved.

After the update using Window version, it is now also fine using the Android Sonos app. 

Thanks, I had the same problem with my Move2, after the app update, it didn't connect again. Error 1064 and others.

Window app and sync right away! And works again on my phone.