Answered

Amazon Music Not working

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

31 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Now, when I do a search, Amazon Music appears in the results, so I click on the artist under Amazon Music and get “Requested operation failed. Please try again.”, which I do, same message.

YouTube Music is working fine, which is nice, but their audio quality is not as good.

I was going to submit a diagnostic, but app says should only do that if support requests it.

Do it anyway. My impression is that Sonos is trying to reduce unnecessary reports, but if you’re going to call in, it’s better to submit one within 10 minutes of getting the error, so the data will show up in the logs. 

I’ve just received a message saying Amazon Music is experiencing an outage and status page is now showing this issue too…

https://status.sonos.com

Userlevel 2

Same problem for me. Getting annoying. Hope someone at Sonos or Amazon is listening…

Same problem for me. Just contributing to the discussion in case someone notices and solves it. It’s driving me crazy!

I’m having this exact same problem today and re-adding and re-authorizing doesn’t fix it.

I created a diag number but couldn’t get a hold of anyone on Sonos’s 24/7 chat support.