Answered

Amazon Music Not working

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

31 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Post a diag number here and hope it is seen or use the phone to get hold of Support.

The phone option is usually by far the best choice.

I’m having this exact same problem today and re-adding and re-authorizing doesn’t fix it.

I created a diag number but couldn’t get a hold of anyone on Sonos’s 24/7 chat support.

I have been getting the same message.  Have gone to the Amazon music site as the message says to do and all the info I can find is correct. Whenever I hit play I get that message and then multiple songs quickly show, going down our playlist then it stops and no music. Hit the play again, and get the same pattern of showing the message and dozens of songs showing up one after the other. If I do this for several minutes the music starts up again, but this is a big pain. 

I would perhaps speak to Amazon about this - there was an issue similar a while back, when Amazon switched some Prime Account users to Music Unlimited and their previous playlists were pointing to the wrong location in their cloud, but users were advised to call their support desk who resolved the issue.

So maybe start there and if no joy with Amazon, then try the suggestion above of submitting a diagnostic report and contacting Sonos Support

I have been getting the same message.  Have gone to the Amazon music site as the message says to do and all the info I can find is correct. Whenever I hit play I get that message and then multiple songs quickly show, going down our playlist then it stops and no music. Hit the play again, and get the same pattern of showing the message and dozens of songs showing up one after the other. If I do this for several minutes the music starts up again, but this is a big pain. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

I saw that one time but it cleared up in a couple minutes.

If yours isn’t clearing a diagnostic and contacting Sonos Support with the number would be good. They don’t usually look at diagnostic data unless you contact them.

Userlevel 7

I have not encountered that problem with Amazon Music.

Next time it happens, I would submit a diagnostic.

In the Sonos app, go to Settings > Support > Submit Diagnostics, then contact Sonos Customer Care by telephone to discuss.