Trueplay for Connect:AMP

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

28 replies

TruePlay will be migrating to an auto tuning system, using the internal microphones of Sonos existing and upcoming speakers. Just like Apple and Google have today. Bet on it.

The Connect and Connect:Amp have no microphones, so are extremely unlikely to ever get TruePlay.
Badge
As a minimum they could add a volume adjust in the equalizer section for connect amp; that would be very helpful. The problem that I have is that the speakers attached to my connect amp are not as efficient as my many other Sonos speakers so that I have to manually adjust the volume for them when I use play-all. I have three Sonos amps.
I own two connect amps and two connect Bridges (4 rooms total). I was sold on the ability to have party mode synchronized throughout the house. There is definitely a latency from room to room that is extremely annoying, even when grouped. Even if a full-blown automatic app may not be possible, I agree that a volume slider in The equalizer section would be great. I also believe it should not be very difficult to add a manual signal delay per unit that we could tune as users, manually.
PLEASE SONOS!