Tagging with multiple genres

• 3 January 2013
  • 28 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

28 replies

Userlevel 1
This is a feature that should have been implemented by now. We all pay enough (for me $3000+) to Sonos that this kind of feature should have already been implemented.
I agree with this wish. I would like Sonos to add possibility to use several tags for all categories. I would also recommend functionality to build my own hierarchy of tags (please look at how eg Adobe Lightroom lets you tag your photos). I do not think this is just a issue for classical music - also me who mainly play rock and blues would like to be able to refine and add several tags for eg genre for a lot of my music. Please make this possible
+1 Trying to organize/locate classical music without using a 'multi-value' genre-tag is a real challenge - particularly because other tags such as 'conductor' are not present, -- or I can't figure out how to access them via the controller app being a newbie to Sonos.