Sonos Radio HD not working

• 13 November 2020
  • 27 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

27 replies

Badge +3

I also just signed up. I get the welcome to HD radio and now see a little logo on the stations that says “HD Radio” but I can’t hear a difference, can’t skip or replay and still have commercials. So my assumption is that is not working. 

I had the same issue. I called Sonos support today and the fix was a simple one for them. What they had to do was reboot my entire speaker system. It only took about a minute for the rep to complete and then everything started working perfectly. From what I gather, the speakers weren’t getting the notice that I’ve upgraded to HD Radio even though my S2 app recognized that I had. I don’t know if we can reboot our system from the app or if it’s done simply by unplugging and plugging all the speakers. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Same issue here, just upgraded and no HD functionality, can’t reboot my entire Sonos system as Wife and Daughter watching TV.

seems odd to have to reboot to get the subscription activated.