Sonos Radio HD content

• 13 March 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Spatial Audio/Atmos music

With the launch of Era 300, Sonos radio HD should really be providing spatial audio/atmos mixed music on the service. Currently it appears that only Apple Music and Amazon Music Unlimited are providing access to this, and each requires a separate and specific subscription. I’d like to see this coming from Sonos Radio HD as the Era 300 speakers launch this month. Would that be possible?

Moderator edit - combined posts

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

That would be a great feature to add. Might even noticeably boost the number of paid Sonos Radio HD subscribers once the Era 300s have worked their way into the market.

You would think with the ERA300 there would be a spatial audio station. Or at least a few playlists….. So far, the Era 300 doesn’t produce the Spatial Audio experience I was hoping for. Reminds me of a Marshall Bluetooth speaker. Very disappointed in the sound quality. On spatial rock tracks on Apple Music, instruments just sound loud and separate. Spatial headphones, in contrast, bring a layer of experience that is heavenly.