Sonos Radio HD content

• 13 March 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Spatial Audio/Atmos music

With the launch of Era 300, Sonos radio HD should really be providing spatial audio/atmos mixed music on the service. Currently it appears that only Apple Music and Amazon Music Unlimited are providing access to this, and each requires a separate and specific subscription. I’d like to see this coming from Sonos Radio HD as the Era 300 speakers launch this month. Would that be possible?

Moderator edit - combined posts

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

You would think with the ERA300 there would be a spatial audio station. Or at least a few playlists….. So far, the Era 300 doesn’t produce the Spatial Audio experience I was hoping for. Reminds me of a Marshall Bluetooth speaker. Very disappointed in the sound quality. On spatial rock tracks on Apple Music, instruments just sound loud and separate. Spatial headphones, in contrast, bring a layer of experience that is heavenly. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

That would be a great feature to add. Might even noticeably boost the number of paid Sonos Radio HD subscribers once the Era 300s have worked their way into the market.