SONOS + ECHO DOT

• 16 March 2017
  • 32 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

32 replies

I'm really disappointed about how long this is taking. A firm which was an innovator now feels like a dinosaur. I'm wondering if i might not be better off investing in an amazon echo rather than wait for my play 1's to integrate with my dot.
Never said what I read was from Sonos.

What was said were assumptions. Incorrect assumptions, as it turns out, by myself as well as others. But I'm not sure where Sonos' responsibility lies in regards to the incorrect assumptions of its users.
Never said what I read was from Sonos.
And there were a lot of people who were making that assumption. Quite a few posts on these boards. People being hopeful, I'd guess.

OR SHOULD I PUT THIS IN ALL CAPS ! ?
Everything up until now said 1st QTR 2017. Disappointing.

Nothing from Sonos ever said 1st QTR 2017. Matter of fact, the press release specifically said "general availability in 2017". Anyone who said differently was making an assumption.
Everything up until now said 1st QTR 2017. Disappointing.
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Hi Windypete, it's coming this year, but we haven't announced when. We'll let everyone know what it's ready to go.