Sonos App

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

32 replies

What about making software that works instead of putting the blame on "attempts to resolve it"?

Your forum is plagued with comments regarding what a poor job you're doing about that part. God it's 2019 and streaming music from a PC is hell. Stop your Bullshit tyvm.

The Sonos app does exactly the job it's intended to do, simply, using modern Material Design. Nothing outdated about it, looks and flows almost exactly like the apps from any of the music providers, with the huge advantage of being able to search all of them at once, among many other features lacking in most music apps.

Who in 2019 still streams music from a PC? So outdated...
@Tiniko67, for your information: the Sonos app is just a remote control. *shrug*

Pardon me, I'm no clairvoyant - what exactly is your understanding of garbage regarding the Sonos app?

Pardon me, I am well versed in Business and I do not have time for Sonos "hidden" staff trying to steer discussions whichever way suits them. The content and number of your comments supports that viewpoint (from my perspective).

Also, I strongly suggest you improve those speed reading skills and scout forums / Reddit / etc etc... That way you may gain a relatively complete response to your own question. :3

Indeed it's not like that horse hasn't been beaten left and right, and frankly we all should expect someone with almost 2k responses and a sarcastic tone toward negative viewpoints to be capable of nailing the multiple points in questions.

Nice try though.
Sonos software is complete garbage. I should also have done my research before buying. This is utter shit for 2019. They're just rying to shove down our throats crap at the expense of what really matters, simple and practical software.

Pardon me, I'm no clairvoyant - what exactly is your understanding of garbage regarding the Sonos app?
Hi, Rak1065. Rather than recommend a workaround, I feel it would be better to fix the poor behaviour you are experiencing in the Sonos application. Can you please describe what is going wrong with the Apple Music integration in-app? This way we have a starting point. May I ask what you've tried, in an attempt to resolve this issue already? Many thanks.

What about making software that works instead of putting the blame on "attempts to resolve it"?

Your forum is plagued with comments regarding what a poor job you're doing about that part. God it's 2019 and streaming music from a PC is hell.
I agree with the OP that the Sonos App is ridiculous. I can't search Apple Music properly with it, I just give up after getting stunted. I feel like I've bought a useless product, but for the fact I can use it as a radio.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi, Rak1065. Rather than recommend a workaround, I feel it would be better to fix the poor behaviour you are experiencing in the Sonos application. Can you please describe what is going wrong with the Apple Music integration in-app? This way we have a starting point. May I ask what you've tried, in an attempt to resolve this issue already? Many thanks.