Set Different Alarm Volume Levels of Players

• 25 September 2012
  • 32 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

32 replies

Yes... please sort this... I have three speakers ... one is in my bathroom on a high shelf... really annoying that I need to increase the volume on this one speaker so I can hear music in the shower
Badge +1
Andy this is exactly what I'd like as well. I came here to request it, but you've done a great job explaining the use case and user story behind the request. Thanks!!
This would be great with the option to choose rooms too
Request supported - the lack of separate volume levels for alarms does away with the supposed elegance of the Sonos solution ... it's a constant morning annoyance
Yes and also to choose more then one Speaker at the time. To explain: In the evening I will listen some sort of Music in the Bathroom and my Girlfriend want to listen nothing in the Bedroom. In the Morning we want to wake up with the Sonos in the Bedroom, and want to listen the same Music also in the Bathroom. So I have always to make a Group of the 2 Speakers in the evening (befor bedtime) an always to ungroup it in the afternoon. Pleas add the function to choose multiple Speakers and for every Speaker there one volume in the Alarm Settings. This would be really great 🙂 Thank you
Ditto!
Yes! I would love this as well!