Question

S2 app upgrade stuck at Terms of Service

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

29 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Mickoloh. Thanks for reaching out and the update. Upon checking, since your device is currently on an Android 11 beta version on your Pixel 2. I'd like to ask if you can try another controller which is on Android 7 to 10. So we can check for compatibility issues. If you're still having issues, kindly contact our phone support team.
They’re open Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 10 pm EST. Our phone support number: 1-800-680-2345.

Let us know how you get on with the advice above.

If there's any other issue you're having, feel free to reach out.

That doesn't work for me. I go to the T&C but when I go back, there's no continue button. Android 11 beta on a pixel 2 XL.

Donnal, I believe you have to click on the link to view the terms, and then you’ll be able to proceed with the upgrade process.    It’s been a couple weeks since I did my upgrade, but I believe that’s how I got passed the screen.

Edit:  To clarify a bit. After viewing the T&C that pop up, go back to this screen (your screenshot) and the buttons should be enabled.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Donnal Spence. Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. Regarding your concern that when you're trying to upgrade to the S2 App and it is not letting you go through the Sonos terms of use page. I'd like to ask if have you tried to do it on another controller or uninstalling and reinstalling the Sonos S2 App to check if that will work.

Let us know how you get on with the advice above.

If there's any other issue you're having, feel free to reach out.