Question

Not getting any Notifications on Iphone

• 29 October 2019
  • 33 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

33 replies

Same problem for me...

Userlevel 7

Hi SFTechieScum

Just wanted to follow-up with you. I updated my phone to iOS 13.2 and the Sonos App to 10.5. Accessing Sonos in one of two manners below allow me to turn on/off Notifications:

1. Settings > scroll to Sonos  
  2. Settings > Notifications > Sonos

Assuming your iPhone can run the minimum required OS to support Sonos then everything should be as normal. If not I suggest you contact Apple Support as it appears to be an iPhone issue or setting that needs to be resolved.  Please let us know how things sort out.

Cheers! 

I have the same exact issue on iOS. 

I don’t have any other Apple Airplay devices in my household that I can think of, but there are no “Notification” settings to be found anywhere. 

worth noting that the persistent Sonos controls rarely remain on my lock screen, either, which is unbelievably annoying. All of the correct settings are there in the Sonos app (hardware control volume, lock screen controls ON, etc), but none of these work. 

I miss how these used to work on android. Are you devs even listening? 

Badge

For testing purposes, turn off Airplay on Apple TV, close the Sonos app (swipe up), open it again and see if the notification setting has re-emerged.

This time I deactivated Airplay in the AppleTV-settings and uninstalled the app. Then restarted the iPhone and reinstalled the app. Unfortunately with the same result :slight_frown:

But thanks for the suggestion @Smilja 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

@Ryan S 

No comment on this from Sonos Support?

There are several threads with this topic…

Userlevel 7
Badge +26

Thanks for sharing Ralf. I’ll pass it along to the team for the extra information.

Installed iOS 13.3 and Sonos app 10.6 last week and I have exactly the same issue. The notification settings for the Sonos app are completely missing.

I have the same issue and have tried re-installning the system and app and all of that.