Question

Not getting any Notifications on Iphone

• 29 October 2019
  • 33 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

33 replies

Same here for iPhone XS

Installed iOS 13.3 and Sonos app 10.6 last week and I have exactly the same issue. The notification settings for the Sonos app are completely missing.

Same problem for me...

Badge

Thanks for the follow-up. I have a iPhone XS MAX and all the software is up to date. Sonos is the only app not showing up in notification settings. Not really sure what else I can do. I updated my phone and now my location setting is gone. I’m just losing features left and right. Lol

Userlevel 7

Hi SFTechieScum

Just wanted to follow-up with you. I updated my phone to iOS 13.2 and the Sonos App to 10.5. Accessing Sonos in one of two manners below allow me to turn on/off Notifications:

1. Settings > scroll to Sonos  
  2. Settings > Notifications > Sonos

Assuming your iPhone can run the minimum required OS to support Sonos then everything should be as normal. If not I suggest you contact Apple Support as it appears to be an iPhone issue or setting that needs to be resolved.  Please let us know how things sort out.

Cheers! 

Userlevel 7

OK….what version of iOS are you running?  I’m using iOS 13.1.3.  However, I have yet to move Sonos to new version of 10.5. and/or move to iOS 13.2. I’ll do so this evening (for both) and see what happens to my Sonos notifications.

Hint: If running the latest version of iOS which is 13.2 ...power cycle your device to see if that corrects everything.

Badge

So I did that and there is no option for notifications.

Userlevel 7

Hi SFTechieScum

Go to: Settings > Scroll down to Sonos app > Notifications > Allow notifications

Configure how and where you want the notifications to appear, sounds and options.

Note: Don’t forget to charge your iPhone (battery shoes critical) :sweat_smile:

Cheers!