Murfie ceased operations

• 21 November 2019
  • 81 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

81 replies

Madriddm:  I have reached out, with little hope, to a small business owner (hi-fi stereo shop) in the Madison area who sent me to Murfie a couple years back.  Hopefully, she can gain some insight for us.

I am sick about this as well.  My library is till streaming as of now, love the service I received and the quality of sound that was reproduced from my collection.

Keep posted via this forum.

I’m in the same boat with Murfie - I had 878 albums with them and they closed with no communication effective immediately as of yesterday.  I can’t reach anyone with the company.  This is incredibly disheartening.

Userlevel 7
Badge +26

Thanks for letting us know! I’ll reach out to the team to look into it. I hadn’t heard anything about them ceasing operations, but it may have been a sudden or internal only discussion. I’ll let you know if we hear any details that we can share.

If the service has indeed shut their doors, we’ll be removing their listing from Sonos if they’re no longer operating.

Thanks.  Still same message through log-in page.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Login page direct link

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

The front page says they’ve ceased ops, but the login page still comes up for me. I’ve never had an account so I can’t test the login, but try quickly.