Question

Make the Windows controller open source

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

28 replies

In the sense of “loyal” sticking to one supplier in the presence of other competing products being available.

Of course if the supplier stops doing something for me that they were doing when I spent thousands on my system then that loyalty is going to be lost at some point.

I’m a Windows desktop user and if the company no longer want to provide us with a service they once did then it is the company who has initiated the loss of its own customers.

Nothing has changed recently  with the desktop applications.  You can no longer to setups and some other configurations, but that was changed a long time ago.  You can still control a Sonos system from the desktop applications.  Are you saying Sonos needs to restore features that have long since been removed, or perhaps add additional features that don’t currently exist?

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

In the sense of “loyal” sticking to one supplier for over ten years in the presence of other competing products being available.

Of course if the supplier stops doing something for me that they were doing when I spent thousands on my system then that loyalty is going to be lost at some point.

I’m a Windows desktop user and if the company no longer want to provide us with a service they once did then it is the company who has initiated the loss of its own customers.

In what sense are you loyal, if you are ready to dump Sonos?