Has any posting here EVER produced anything ?

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

112 replies

It is quite possible that only a limit number of people can find it there.

Considering there is no direct link to this forum from the Sonos Support page, I would suggest that the opposite is true. That is, most people would find it at ask.Sonos before they ever find it here.

Having two support areas is not a good way of doing business.

Correction, Sonos has multiple support areas. There's here (user support), ask.sonos (Support staff support), FAQ support, phone support, e-mail support, video support, Online Users Guides, etc. IMHO, giving people a multiple number of ways to seek out support is a great way of doing business.

Adding a sort feature is a no brainer feature, no matter how many happen to "like" it when noted. Few lists in operational software products are not sortable in this day and age.

As a working Software Engineer for 20+ years, if I had a dollar for every time some user stated something was a "no brainer", I'd have retired 10 years ago. Simple fact: Unless you know the architecture, stating something is a "no brainer" will more likely end up describing yourself than it describes the difficulty of the task

Few lists in operational software products are not sortable in this day and age.

I disagree. Perhaps I hang out in different areas, but in my experience relatively few programs offer an easy sort option -- especially phone and pad based applications.

That said, I would appreciate a SONOS sort function.
@Gavin, lol come on having a laugh? you obviously edited that list. Surely you can't have us believe that it took a suggestion from a customer to add such gems as "Ctrl-click select in Desktop Controller."
The jagtie doth protest too much, methinks.
Userlevel 1
Badge
Each update makes the GUI worse.

Mod edit: Please stick to the guidelines when posting.