Create an App for the Samsung Galaxy Gear SmartWatch

• 10 October 2013
  • 34 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

34 replies

Any news on that. I choose the Gear 2 Neo over the gear live. I hope i didn't made a mistake. I would LOVE to control sonos on my Samsung gear 2 Neo. Please make it happen.
If it's in the Beta already, which one, public or private?
I bought the gear live (uses android wear). I had no issue controlling Sonos. Sonos controls came on automatically. Pause and volume control worked smoothly. Could also see album cover on watch. Soooo convenient. Now testing the gear s. Beautiful hardware but tizen operating system. Music players are mediocre. Best I can do şo far is pause. Would love a controller for tizen 🙂
I recently bought the Gear 2 and would really love the app on my watch 🙂
There should definitely be an app for this. I bought the Gear Neo specifically thinking I could use it to control my Sonos system. Is this going to be released anytime in the near future?
Badge
Now that there are 3 more Gear devices on the way, this should definitely be high on your development team's 'to do' list. The fact that the watch will stream music straight to a bluetooth device from it's 4gb hard drive is cool but I'd rather be controlling my whole music collection through Sonos on my watch. Pretty please!

In fact, there should be a Sonos app for all the 'main' smartwatches (Gear, Sony SW, Pebble) because Andres is right - the freedom of Sonos is the perfect partner to the new wearable market.
I am really enthusiastic about the smart watches. They are filling an empty space on market. And SONOS should be there imminently. And it’s a natural market for SONOS.
Hello,
this is Gerald from germany.
Great idea, ihope, to get this app soon for ma Gear :-)

thank you
Hello,
this is Gerald from germany.
Great idea, ihope, to get this app soon for ma Gear :-)

thank you
Hello, my name is David, i'm from Portugal. Yes this is a SUPER idea!!! I hope it will be a reality very soon 🙂 Thank you in advance 😉