CR100 won't connect, but iPad, ZP80, ZP100 are connected and working a-ok!!

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

386 replies

Badge +1
I am also having problems connecting my cr100? diagnostic report number is 4491841
Thanks Jeff - that worked a treat. For all the disheartened folk who have spent a fortune and are having problems, I urge you to contact the Sonos Support Team. They are fast, efficient and cured my problem in a jiffy - thanks again !
Userlevel 6
Badge +16
I am also having problems connecting my cr100? diagnostic report number is 4491841
Good to hear John, glad you've got it sorted.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi John,

I'm happy to hear your CR100 is connected and working. Please let us know if you have any further issues or questions.
Hi Jeff, I'm having the exact same problem. I bought a CR100 and a CR200 from ebay, and I cannot pair them. I get the error: "This Controller was unable to connect to a Sonos component. Please Try again (1).. Could I possibly get the connection patch added to my account?
By the way my Diagnostic number is 4525654
Hi Jeff, I'm having the exact same problem. I bought a CR100 and a CR200 from ebay, and I cannot pair them. I get the error: "This Controller was unable to connect to a Sonos component. Please Try again (1).. Could I possibly get the connection patch added to my account? My Diagnostic number is: 4525654
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi Jeff, I'm having the exact same problem. I bought a CR100 and a CR200 from ebay, and I cannot pair them. I get the error: "This Controller was unable to connect to a Sonos component. Please Try again (1).. Could I possibly get the connection patch added to my account? My Diagnostic number is: 4525654
Hi Shervin,

I've updated your account for the controller patch. Please update your Sonos system and you should be able to connect your CR100 and CR200. Please let me know if this does not work.
I was able to connect my CR100 this morning, will be trying the CR200 later today. Thanks so much for your help. Will let you know how it goes with the CR200. Thanks Jeff.
CR200 connected with no problems.  Thanks again.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
I'm having the same issue. Just submitted my diagnostics: 
Hi Will,

We've flagged your account for the patch. Please try to connect your CR100 again and let us know if it does not work.
Worked like a charm.  Thanks for the very speedy response!
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
I'm having the same issue. Just submitted my diagnostics: 
Hi Will,

That's great news. Please let us know if you have any further questions or issues.
I am experiencing the same problem. My diagnostics number is 4534894. Thanks in advance!
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
I am experiencing the same problem. My diagnostics number is 4534894. Thanks in advance!
Hi Jon,

I have added the patch to your account. Before checking for updates, please reboot your Köket unit. This unit is having some communication issues and is not operating in the mesh network as it should be.

Once the Köket unit is rebooted, please check for updates and run any that you find. When your system has been updated you should be able to add your CONTROL back to your system.

Please let me know if you run into any troubles getting everything working.
Thanks for the help, works great!
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi Jon,

That's great to hear. Please let us know if you have any other issues.
Can you please add the controller patch to my account too? Confirmation number is 4551801. Mahalo!
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
I am experiencing the same problem. My confirmation number is 

Just flagged your system for an update, can you go ahead and check for updates, then try connecting again when its finished? Let us know how it goes.
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Can you please add the controller patch to my account too? Confirmation number is 
I also flagged your system for an update, can you go ahead and check for updates, then try connecting again when its finished? Let us know how it goes.
I am experiencing the same problem. My confirmation number is 
All good now. Thanks so much!
I am experiencing the same problem - I can't connect the cr100. My diagnostics submission confirmation number is 4564730. Thanks in advance! - Bill
I am having the same connection problems, I can't connect my CR100 but with the Iphone is everything ok. My diagnostics confirmation number is 4564973.

Thanks in advance, R. Loenhardt  
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
I am experiencing the same problem - I can't connect the cr100. My diagnostics submission confirmation number is 4564730. Thanks in advance! - Bill
Just flagged your system for an update. Go ahead and see if that helps.
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
I am having the same connection problems, I can't connect my CR100 but with the Iphone is everything ok. My diagnostics confirmation number is 4564973.

Thanks in advance, R. Loenhardt  

Same for you Rebecca. Let us know if you are still having trouble.
Hi - Thanks for the quick response - esp on a Saturday morning. My controller now connects to the system (yay!) but I get the following action messages and resulting error messages . For each zone: "Zone software is new Select to update system" After I try updating any zone: "Error updating the controller Internal error (1)" What are my next steps?