CR100 won't connect, but iPad, ZP80, ZP100 are connected and working a-ok!!

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

386 replies

I have the same issue.
Just bought a second hand CR100 and can't connect it. Tried all suggestions here and have requested the patch through ticket #150825-001826 and diagnostics report #4841992.

Regards,
Oyvind
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
I have the same issue.
Just bought a second hand CR100 and can't connect it. Tried all suggestions here and have requested the patch through ticket #150825-001826 and diagnostics report #4841992.

Regards,
Oyvind

Hi Oyvind,

I've updated your account and you should now be able to run updates on your system then reconnect your CR100. Please let me know if this works and I will close your ticket.
I have the same issue.

Regards,
Oyvind

Hi Oyvind,

I've updated your account and you should now be able to run updates on your system then reconnect your CR100. Please let me know if this works and I will close your ticket.

Hi Jeff S.

The update came knocking on my door. I invited him in for a cup of coffee. Minutes later he updated my system and got my CR100 connected on the first try.

Thanks for the prompt response. Works like a charm :-)

Regards, Oyvind
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
I have the same issue.

Regards,
Oyvind

Hi Oyvind,

Hi Jeff S.

The update came knocking on my door. I invited him in for a cup of coffee. Minutes later he updated my system and got my CR100 connected on the first try.

Thanks for the prompt response. Works like a charm :-)

Regards, Oyvind

That's great to hear. Please let us know if you have any further issues.
Badge
Same issue with Mr cr100s. Been setup for 7 years today I messed around with Sonos system now the controllers don't find Sonos components even through connect is connected to router. Raised diagnostics ref 4895965
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Same issue with Mr cr100s. Been setup for 7 years today I messed around with Sonos system now the controllers don't find Sonos components even through connect is connected to router. Raised diagnostics ref 4895965

Hi Burnig37,

I've added the update to your system so you should be able to connect your CR100 once you've run updates on your system. Also, there are a few DNS errors showing up and a few of your Sonos units have out of date network information. If you're having any playback issues it may help to reboot your Sonos units. This will cause them to get up to date network information from your router and should help with any drop outs or connection errors.
Badge

Thanks Jeff, must be brilliant working for a company who can resolve tech issues as quickly and efficiently as you guys.

Hi Burnig37,

I've added the update to your system so you should be able to connect your CR100 once you've run updates on your system. Also, there are a few DNS errors showing up and a few of your Sonos units have out of date network information. If you're having any playback issues it may help to reboot your Sonos units. This will cause them to get up to date network information from your router and should help with any drop outs or connection errors.
Userlevel 1
Hello,
I seem to have the same issue with a CR100 I just got used.

Can you help?

Diagnostoic is: 4916702
Userlevel 1
OK
As usual.

Sonos comes through...

They uploaded a new firmware and it worked!!

They will now return me to the latest....

Great as usual
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
OK
As usual.

Sonos comes through...

They uploaded a new firmware and it worked!!

They will now return me to the latest....

Great as usual

Hi Kencfii,

I'm glad to hear your system is working. Please let me know if you have any further troubles getting your CR100 working.
Userlevel 2
I have the same issue with a CR100 that won't connect. Submitted diagnostics reference #4926426. Any chance I can get lit up for the magical patch? :+) Thanks!