Question

Controller Menus Grayed Out.

• 25 December 2013
  • 28 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

28 replies

I have his problem now. Even check for updates is greyed out. It is the same on both controllers (Mac and Windows PC) I have just updated the windows one now, still the same? Just bought a play one and I can't add it to the system.
Worked a treat thanks, pity Sonos has to stop working just to force an update - sometimes if it aint broke dont fix it - but thanks again.
Badge +18
When the menu options are greyed-out like that, it usually means one of two things.  Either the Controller isn't able to see the players, or one or more of the players requires an update.

If you look on the lefthand side of the screen, under the rooms menu, are you seeing all your players?  If not, make sure that nothing on the PC could be blocking the connection, such as a firewall.

If you are seeing the Players, one or more of them might require an update.  If this is the case, you'll see an Update Now icon in the menu on the righthand side of the Controller.