Answered

app problem

• 13 August 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi I've  a projector but u can't able to install the app...it's an android ...how can I try to install the app using ikea device...thx

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 13 August 2021, 00:32

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Note also that Symfonisk speakers do not have Bluetooth support. You need a different solution for your projector, and note that generally Sonos is not suitable for PJ usage due to the lack of usable connections on most PJs.

Thanks for the patience..and for the answer..do you think is it possible to use crhomecast or similar ?

As you’ll note from the link on my previous post, there is no Sonos controller for Android TV. You’d need a mobile device, either a phone or tablet to set up your Sonos, including the IKEA speakers. 

I've got a projector with android tv 9.0 and I wish to use the ikea symfonisk with Bluetooth for the audio ...but I can't install the app in the projector ...

Not sure I understand your question. The controller device installs on an android mobile device, generally speaking a phone or tablet. I’m not aware of any IKEA devices that either run the Android OS, or you could install a Sonos controller on to. 

Here’s more information about the system requirements: https://support.sonos.com/s/article/4875?