Answered

app problem

• 13 August 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi I've  a projector but u can't able to install the app...it's an android ...how can I try to install the app using ikea device...thx

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 13 August 2021, 00:32

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Not sure I understand your question. The controller device installs on an android mobile device, generally speaking a phone or tablet. I’m not aware of any IKEA devices that either run the Android OS, or you could install a Sonos controller on to. 

Here’s more information about the system requirements: https://support.sonos.com/s/article/4875?

I've got a projector with android tv 9.0 and I wish to use the ikea symfonisk with Bluetooth for the audio ...but I can't install the app in the projector ...

As you’ll note from the link on my previous post, there is no Sonos controller for Android TV. You’d need a mobile device, either a phone or tablet to set up your Sonos, including the IKEA speakers. 

Thanks for the patience..and for the answer..do you think is it possible to use crhomecast or similar ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Note also that Symfonisk speakers do not have Bluetooth support. You need a different solution for your projector, and note that generally Sonos is not suitable for PJ usage due to the lack of usable connections on most PJs.