Works with Sonos

• 2 January 2021
  • 4 replies

I have an Integra drx 3.2 receiver.  The “works with sonos” feature has stopped working.  It can no longer find my sonos connect or any sonos products for that matter on my network.  Sonos is otherwise working fine.  My receiver has the latest firmware update and is connected to my home network. Is anyone else having this problem?  Any solutions?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Have you checked with Integra? If Sonos is working, that suggests the issue is with the receiver, and not with Sonos . I’d suggest perhaps a firmware update on their side might resolve the issue, but that is merely a guess. 

I have a similar problem with my DRX 4.3. Intermittently the receiver will not be able to find the Connect in the Works With Sonos menu (even though fortunately I am able to at least still play music to it) - the biggest issue I have is that starting music through the Connect no longer wakes the receiver so I have to open the Integra app or go to the receiver to do so. It worked at a point but no longer. I attempted to reach out to Integra and they did not respond. 

I have a pioneer receiver and sonos won’t wake mine up either I have to manually change the source 

I am having the same issue with an Integra DRX 5.3 and I just spoke with Integra support who acknowledge that there is a problem but they have no idea what it is and it’s been going on since Sonos released the new version 2 of their app.  I asked if Integra is sitting around waiting for Sonos to call them or is there an active dialog going on between the two companies but the answer I got was I don’t know.

Sounds like the issue is being worked on but no one will give an estimate as to when it might be resolved if ever.