Answered

Usage/Data weekly / YTD summaries no longer displaying

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

35 replies

Userlevel 1

Would like to see this return indeed

Userlevel 1
Badge

Please bring the feature back!

Badge

I’d love to see this back as soon as possible too please. 

Userlevel 1

What a shame and it would have been nice to have had a heads up, rather than the link just stop working without redirect or explanation. I also enjoyed seeing the trends of usage (even if the input from the turntable never registered). 

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

that was a feature I truly enjoyed of Sonos.  looking forward to its return.  it was not perfect, particularly after December when Airplay 2 data started missing,but it was interesting enough.

Userlevel 1
Badge

I too miss the My Data info and would like to see it brought back.

Rgds

Userlevel 1

I look forward to having it back too, I was enjoying to see the weekly data @Ryan S 

Userlevel 7
Badge +26

I don’t have any specific details on plans to bring back these dashboards, but I’ll let the team know you’re hoping to see them. There’s no API available for use to pull that data either.

Userlevel 2

@Ryan S Are there any plans to bring the analytics dashboard back? I loved it and was actually looking forward to more analytics over time. Is there a different way to get the data e.g. via an API?

Userlevel 7
Badge +26

Hi IJN, I believe what you’re remembering wasn’t in app, but on Sonos.com 

We recently removed the My Data section of My Account as a result of some behind-the-scenes changes to our data sources. My Data was a way to visualize your home listening habits, such as how many hours of music per week, or most popular Rooms for listening. We haven't made any changes to what data we do or do not collect, this was purely a technical change that necessitated the removal of My Data. We're always looking for ways to help you get the most out of your listening experience in the future, so I’ll pass along your interest in seeing the feature returned at some time.