Answered

Spotify connection lost

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

30 replies

It seems like since my last Sonos app update on my iOS device I’m having Spotify issues by trying to use Spotify in Sonos. I keep getting either connection lost or unable to play “xxx” song title. The work around I’ve figured out is to start the playlist from the Spotify app directly, then use Airplay to get your it connected to the Sonos device.   

Same ‘connection lost to Spotify’ issue.  Happening since this morning.  Hasn’t worked all day.  Sonos works with all other services.  Spotify works fine without Sonos.  Diagnostics submitted.

Hopefully, you’ll call them with the number of that diagnostic. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Same here.  Having connections lost to Spotify off and on for the last week or two. All other services work fine and Internet is fine.

I refuse to talk to Sonos tech support at this point because I do not have 3 hours to spare.

Badge

Seeing the same problem. Seems to have started after update to last Sonos release as prompted by the controller. Other music services: Amazon and Sirius/XM working fine. Build showing as 63288230