Answered

Sonos Radio account needs to be reauthorized

• 11 November 2020
  • 34 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

34 replies

Same in France, seems to be a Sonos Radio software glitch, not a hardware nor an app update issue.

@Kargo9, Restarting the router, afterwards the Sonos speakers (one by one) might help.

Userlevel 1

Everything is up to date for me, problem is with their server/software I believe

With v12.2 it is no longer possible to remove Sonos Radio.

Guys, You need to update the speaker’s firmware as well, not only the Sonos app.

Update your Sonos speakers

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Reinstalling the app changes nothing, as the config is in the speakers.

Instead Remove the Sonos Radio service using the app, then try re-Adding it back. That will cause the authorization token to be refreshed.

Same issue for me, hope it is temporary.

TuneIn works. ‘Sonos Radio’ is down and they - Sonos - know about it (if a chap on twitter is to be believed; he told me about TuneIn….).

Userlevel 1

Same here!! So frustrating because most of my use is radio 

Ditto, same issues. I updated the Sonos app this morning - I had no choice - and no radio and received the ‘unable to reauthorize sonos radio account’ message.  I then deleted the app, re-installed, same issue/error. Any idea how this is brought to the attention of Sonos? 95% of my Sonos use is radio; without access to radio stations, no point having Sonos.