Answered

Sonos Playbase wifi broken?

• 6 January 2021
  • 5 replies

Sounds very much like the WiFi card is broken on my playblase, having read this forum. 

Anyone contactable from Sonos support, as your UK phone number is disconnected..

icon

Best answer by Simon B 6 January 2021, 19:39

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi there @walden.s, Thanks for reaching out, and welcome to the community. Sorry to know about this issue on your Sonos Playbase. We can determine the status of the Wi-Fi card in your Playbase through diagnostics. I’ll ask you to submit a diagnostic report to investigate further what could be causing this issue and to check the status of the Wi-Fi chip on your Playbase. You may reply to the thread with the confirmation number to assist you with this issue. Also, have you tried this contact number +44 (0)800 026 1526 for UK Sonos support? 

Keep us posted on how it goes and we're here to answer any further questions you have.

Hi,

Thanks for responding. The diagnostic number is 2029294344.

Hope this sheds some light.

Rgds,

Stuart

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @walden.s, thanks for the quick update and for sending a diagnostic report. Upon checking, it shows that there is an issue with the Wi-Fi card on your Sonos Playbase. I'll ask you to kindly contact our phone support team for further assistance and more in-depth troubleshooting steps. They’ll provide additional steps and options for the replacement of your Playbase. You can just give them the diagnostic number that you’ve run. Kindly try to call the contact details on the post above. 

Let us know how it goes and we're here to answer any further questions you have.

Hey thanks.

I'll follow up via the phone, looks like a different number to the one the app funnelled me to.

Once again thanks for a speedy response. 

Stay safe,

Rgds,

Stuart

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @walden.s, thanks for the quick update. If you have any questions or run into any other issues, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always happy to assist you.