Sonos One will not connect

• 10 October 2020
  • 6 replies

having upgraded to the new sonos s2 app I have a Sonos 1 that simply will not reconnect -

factory reset multiple times -

add speaker - runs finds speaker -

Then final message is the speaker may not appear - if this happens power on and then finish using the system tab -????

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Same here.. my Sonos one just doesnt want to connect. With a different router it worked but it was just for testing. I wonder if I will reset my app and delete my entire setup if it will work.

Perhaps see if some of the suggestions mentioned in this thread will assist...

Same here.. my Sonos one just doesnt want to connect. With a different router it worked but it was just for testing. I wonder if I will reset my app and delete my entire setup if it will work.

Just wondering if you got a resolution to this problem?  Exact same thing is happening to me. 

Try powering down the speaker and router then power the router back up fully, then the speaker.

I’ve tried that 

I have 4 other Ones that worked fine 

any ideas ?

If you haven’t already, temporarily wire the speaker to your network while you set up.