Skip to main content
Question

Sonos One Touch Controls not working

• 4 February 2021
  • 1 reply

I have read through the feed and I’m having the same issue several other customers are having. The light on top of the ONE is sometimes orange, flashing white or solid green. I followed the steps in the forum to unplug and follow steps to rebooting. This was because the room was lost in the app. Followed the steps, but it quickly pulled the room back in. The function in the app is working now for the room, but the touch controls are not. I check setting and touch controls are turned on. Can’t seem to fix through trouble shooting. Ran diagnostics and reference number is 679145558. Can someone support this fix?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi there @Tmhall0, Thanks for reaching out, and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear about this issue on your Sonos One and thanks for sending a diagnostic report of your Sonos system. I checked and can’t see any issue with your Sonos One, could be because it is the touch controls that are not working. I would suggest that you kindly contact our phone support team for further assistance and more in-depth troubleshooting steps.  They may ask for a remote screen share so that they can investigate this issue and have a replacement if proven that there is an issue with your Sonos One. 

If there is anything else I can do for you, please, don’t hesitate to let me know.

We're here to answer any further questions you have.