Sonos Move not pairing with Bluetooth turntable (Audio Technica)

• 5 November 2019
  • 27 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

27 replies

HI everyone.  I’m just finding this thread as I was trying to connect my AT-lp60xbt to my sonos move.  I was worried I wouldn’t figure it out but I’ve just gotten it to work.  One thing I was missing each time was not putting the move into pairing mode (hold the bluetooth button until the top of the move is blinking blue).  

It did seem like it was an odd combo of which one to put into pairing mode first I think in the end it was the record player but I’d suggest trying both).  happy to help however I can if people are still having trouble.  

Thanks for replying. I ended up buying a Port. Felt bad rewarding Sonos for not providing such a basic service as connecting 2 bluetooth devices simply but...I’m pretty psyched I now can play my records on both my Sonos devices in different rooms. Yes, I fell down the slippery slope but now I’m IN. And my vinyl does sound great.