Question

Sonos keeps cutting out and losing Sonos boxes.

• 11 November 2020
  • 4 replies

Diagnostic code 1902997893

my Sonos plays then cuts out all of at a sudden, then I can’t find then Sonos then it comes back and cuts out again.

why is this please and what can be done 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Nicoledjw, Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community and for sending a diagnostic report of your Sonos system. Sorry to hear about this issue on your system. Unfortunately, it only shows a controller device diagnostic report there may be no connection with your Internet and speakers., so I can’t see the status of your Sonos system. You may try to do a power cycle or unplug your Speakers for 1-2 minutes from the power source and plug it back in, same goes with your modem and router. After that, Kindly resubmit a diagnostic report So we can check your Sonos system. 

Let us know what you have in mind with the advice above.

The Sonos community is always here to help.

It keeps disconnecting so I’m not sure I can even get a digonostic code now! I have set it up so many times, please can you tell me how to get a diagonostic code 

My new code is 

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Nicoledjw, thanks for the update and for sending a diagnostic report of your Sonos system. Unfortunately, the diagnostic is incomplete. It only shows a controller device diagnostic for an iPhone. You may try to do a sequential reboot or power cycle by unplugging your network connections from the power source for 1-2 minutes, after the connections are back, Do the same thing on your Sonos speakers and let’s see if it will reconnect. 

Please, feel free to let me know if you require any further information.

The Sonos community is always here to help.