Skip to main content
Answered

Problems with WiFi (? or what?)

• 28 January 2021
  • 11 replies

Hello,

Today I started to have a problems with my Sonos system.

I have 2xOne, 1xOne SL and Beam. I don’t know how it was happend but I lost all my configuration.

So, I did factory reset in all devices. Reinstall Sonos app on Android and iOS.

And I just can’t connect all my devices. I can connect one of them and that’s it. When I’m trying to connect next device the message “We couldn’t find any Sonos products on your mobile device’s network so we can’t set up your Sonos One. Please try again later” is displayed.

My ID 129241624

I think I need some help

Regards

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

11 replies

My diagnostic information number is: 1651357819

We've identified a problem with our cloud services and are working on a fix. You may experience issues with adding Alexa & Google assistant and adding (new) speakers to your Sonos setup until it's resolved.

https://status.sonos.com/

I’m also having this problem. My diagnostic number is `1361767810`, if it helps. 

Same here. Diagnostic is ‘109369273’

Guys, Just keep an eye on https://status.sonos.com/

We've identified a problem with our cloud services and are working on a fix. You may experience issues with adding Alexa & Google assistant and adding (new) speakers to your Sonos setup until it's resolved.

Today everything works fine. App update helped, I think.

Thank you.

Regards

Badge

Hey, Glad to find this thread but unfortunatlely I’m still having this issue -

I have a One that dropped out of my pair today for no apparent reason. After doing a restart, then network reboot it still wouldn’t join the rest of my system. Reluctantly I did a factory reset and started the “Add Product” process again...

My iPhone app picks up there’s a new One to add into the system, identifies its ID, then hangs for a bit on the “Getting your Sonos One ready...” screen.

But then an error message “We couldn’t find any Sonos products on your mobile device’s network so we can’t set up your Sonos One. Please try again.”

I’ve done this so many times, checking my wifi network and still same outcome. No passwords have changed and I can see my other Sonos speakers. Also tried an ethernet and no joy there either. 

Hoping this is an issue on Sonos’ end, as my speaker is just over 6 months old.

Any advice or updates would be appreciated. 

Badge

OK, left it overnight and had another go today. Sonos found my One and re-joined it to the system. 

I noticed that the step-through process for adding a product looked a little different to yesterday… not sure if my app updated or what.

Either way, seems all good now :)

Seems I’m having the same problem.  Speakers and speaker sets disappearing.  Alexa not responding.  Difficulty re-adding speakers to the set up.  All the time, my router shows all working fine on the same network.  Issues across the app on iPhone, iPad, and Windows.  It’s been a huge time suck all weekend but sounds like it’s more than just me.  Painful.

Badge

It’s been a huge time suck all weekend but sounds like it’s more than just me.  Painful.

Yeah I feel your pain, lost a couple of hours yesterday and seriously thought my speaker had fried itself during a factory reset. 

Would be good if the app error messages had indicated something was wrong with the Sonos cloud service, at least then I wouldn’t have wasted so much time mucking about at my end. 

Hope you get your system back soon! 

Try unplugging all Sonos devices from power. While they are unplugged, reboot your router. Once the router comes back up, plug back in your Sonos devices, wait a couple of minutes for them to boot up and reconnect, and then test.

If the issue continues, submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing this problem, and call Sonos Support to discuss it, or post the diagnostic number here for a Community Moderator to pick up.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, there are more options available beyond just the diagnostic analysis.