Playbar keeps switching to TV.

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

30 replies

Badge

Just reread your post a bit more carefully! So this Playbar is not even connected to a TV?

If so, maybe that is the problem - it is being used in an 'unnatural' way. I accept there is no reason I can think of why that should be a problem, especially when it is a recent change.

It has been working as a Classic FM radio not connected to a TV for about 8 months. This phenomenon started about 10 days ago. I do not know if this coincided with a firmware upgrade but as I am on auto-update that is my current theory. Nothing else has changed.

The TV connection - when it existed - was of course optical - galvanically isolated, so I really can’t see the lack of connection having any bearing.

Just reread your post a bit more carefully! So this Playbar is not even connected to a TV?

If so, maybe that is the problem - it is being used in an 'unnatural' way. I accept there is no reason I can think of why that should be a problem, especially when it is a recent change.

Badge

Experimentally, if you have TV Autoplay enabled, disable it and see if this behaviour stops. 

TV Autoplay not been on for months. I tried - for experiment - turning it on for 5 mins and back off again a few days ago to no avail. Thanks for your thought.

Experimentally, if you have TV Autoplay enabled on the Playbar, disable it and see if this behaviour stops. 

Badge

Bump

This happened sometime within the last couple of hours - submitting a diag in case I was fortunate enough to catch it.- 1317513510 

Anyone from Sonos TS looking in?