Intermittent chirping/squeeking sound on all my Sonos speaker (at the same time) (S1 System)

• 26 December 2020
  • 27 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

27 replies

Badge

Yes, it seems to be a combination of YTM and Sonos. If I listen to YTM on the iPhone app or a web browser, I don’t have the issue. Also, if I listen to Spotify or Sonos Radio from my Sonos, I don’t have the issue.

I spent about an our with phone support last night and they are elevating the ticket to the next level. 

Userlevel 1

I am having the same issue. I use YouTube Music and the issue started awhile back. It is pretty frustrating. I don’t have any updates that I can do. It happens intermittently on all of my devices (Soundbar, Play-1 x3). 

Does not happen with other services, or when I am listening to YouTube on my PC/Phone.

Any updates or changes or suggestions to fix this issue?

Edit: I know for sure it happens when my Soundbar is in the mix -- I will try to test it without the Soundbar to see if that still happens.