CR100 still in config?

• 22 January 2021
  • 6 replies

I had a CR100. It has been removed from the system years ago. When I now try to see if my Sonos system is compatible with S2 the CR100 still seems to be in my config - see picture below. 

It seems strange to me that the system still keeps track of CR100 when it isn’t supported anymore. 

I don’t know how to remove it from the config. Any suggestions?

I’ve also sent diagnostics from the app: 1589951536

Regards,

Thomas

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

My Danish is lacking I’m afraid. Where are you seeing this? 

If the CR100 is listed on your Sonos account you can simply ignore it. 

I’m only seeing it in S1 when checking the system for compatibility with S2 (S1 aop → settings → system tools → check system compatibility). It’s not present when viewing the system from within the app. 

(I don’t know if the link in the app is correct - I’m guessing on the naming based on the Danish names...)

Thomas

Strange. Presumably the CR100 is gathering dust in a cupboard somewhere. Are you not able to ignore the message and proceed? 

Yeah I can do that. No problems. 

My main concern is that my config contains unneeded elements and I want to clean it up. How to do that?

I suspect that it’s pulling from the list on your account at www.Sonos.com. Which is a list of devices you’ve registered to your account, and not what is active. The only method by which things get removed from that list is if they are registered to another account.

As it has no impact on daily use, I’d recommend ignoring it. I have several devices on mine as well, so I’ve just stopped looking. 

I think you’re right that the list is pulled from sonos.com. I can see the CR100 on my account there. I’m unable to remove it though… (and it is stated to be compatible with S1 even though they tossed support for this device several years sgo. Weird.).