Sonos Customer Support is non-existent

• 30 November 2020
  • 4 replies

Anyone else find that the customer support for Sonos is literally non-existent? I have been on hold for over 2.5 hours… It’s absolutely crazy I have never had to hold this long for anything, without at least offering a call back. And I have a question that needs to be answered today, email option says someone will respond in 7 days….

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Agreed. And if you get through on chat they are obviously second tier.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Anyone else find that the customer support for Sonos is literally non-existent? I have been on hold for over 2.5 hours… It’s absolutely crazy I have never had to hold this long for anything, without at least offering a call back. And I have a question that needs to be answered today, email option says someone will respond in 7 days….

You could always ask here...

Unless your query requires access to diagnostic tools (that only Sonos staff have access to, I’d ask here - there are some very knowledgeable people around - not me, I hasten to add :-)

It had to do with an order, not a technical issue. I purchased an item on Black Friday, and then noticed Cyber Monday was even cheaper. I was able to apply the additional $100 off via a phone conversation. But I had to wait on hold for 3 hours.