Answered

YouTube

• 12 January 2020
  • 4 replies

Sonos being an Amazing Company with Fantastic Speakers. I have Play Bar, Play 5, Play 3, Play 1 x3 and Connect. Whenever I have a Party or Gathering  with friends. Everyone always says to me ... can you play this Song or Mix on YouTube through my Sonos Speakers and I have to say NO unless I download and convert it and then move it to my Tablet so that I can go to Play What's On This Device. By far the biggest downfall...

icon

Best answer by CianMcLiam 12 January 2020, 23:35

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Badge +1

Try the SonosTube app, works great for music. With people talking it can sometimes be a little out of sync, so they have a re-sync button that does help. They have a free trial but I think it’s only for a few days of unlimited use. At least you will know if it works for you or not.

Adding YouTube Music to Sonos music services may reduce the pain involved. If you can't stream YouTube videos to the TV and get the sound from Sonos.

I have  (14) Play:1 , I have 11 Play:3, I have 5 Subs, I have 6 Play:5 and a play bar. Sonos, you can see my account, call me out if I am lying. The fact that they are such incapable speakers unable to conform with streaming such as youtube music and offer a pitiful alternative to streaming anything but their own system is sad and will loose me as a customer. I have been buying Google speakers as of late and am upset I was silly enough to buy Sonos in the first place. SONOS WAKE UP! allow other programs to use your speakers effectively or more will abandon you as I am!

Why won’t my YouTube music play on my Sonia devices ? I tried reauthorizing my account and deleting my account