Answered

YouTube

• 12 January 2020
  • 4 replies

Sonos being an Amazing Company with Fantastic Speakers. I have Play Bar, Play 5, Play 3, Play 1 x3 and Connect. Whenever I have a Party or Gathering  with friends. Everyone always says to me ... can you play this Song or Mix on YouTube through my Sonos Speakers and I have to say NO unless I download and convert it and then move it to my Tablet so that I can go to Play What's On This Device. By far the biggest downfall...

icon

Best answer by CianMcLiam 12 January 2020, 23:35

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Why won’t my YouTube music play on my Sonia devices ? I tried reauthorizing my account and deleting my account 

I have  (14) Play:1 , I have 11 Play:3, I have 5 Subs, I have 6 Play:5 and a play bar. Sonos, you can see my account, call me out if I am lying. The fact that they are such incapable speakers unable to conform with streaming such as youtube music and offer a pitiful alternative to streaming anything but their own system is sad and will loose me as a customer. I have been buying Google speakers as of late and am upset I was silly enough to buy Sonos in the first place. SONOS WAKE UP! allow other programs to use your speakers effectively or more will abandon you as I am!

Adding YouTube Music to Sonos music services may reduce the pain involved. If you can't stream YouTube videos to the TV and get the sound from Sonos.

Badge +1

Try the SonosTube app, works great for music. With people talking it can sometimes be a little out of sync, so they have a re-sync button that does help. They have a free trial but I think it’s only for a few days of unlimited use. At least you will know if it works for you or not.