Roll back this release to S2

Userlevel 3

Please bin the new app and let me have s2 back. I mostly listen a premium radio station and now I am unable too, aswell as numerous other issues.

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

I would also like to keep using the prior app, and would like a way to roll back the update. I’m not finding anything at all that’s better in the new app.

Userlevel 2

Completely agree, the new app provides VERY limited ability to play my old NAS library or Sonos playlists.

its quite simply a nightmare rendering my choice of Sonos products pointless.

I’ve lost my services, I can’t add new ones.

i can’t even mute!

Userlevel 2

I would also like to go back to the S2 app.  This new app has drastically removed a lot of features I use daily.  I can no longer access my personal music library or manage alarms and sleep timer for my daughters.   Really disappointed this was rolled out with such hype only to find out I can’t even do what I used to do easily.   Updates should enhance features, not remove them

Userlevel 1

This app doesn’t connect speakers as it should. The result is I have no sound in my beam for the Tv. So I can’t watch tv. 
Please offer a roll back option

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Ok the app is really bad and has caused so many problems for us loyal customers. We may need to get and android device or a PC/Mac to get up and running. I could just put the laptop on the couch to manage my premium WiFi audio equipment. Ugh. 

For those who don’t care about the iOS app, now could be a good time to buy kit that angry users are trying to sell!

Why?!

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

By now Sonos must recognise that their new S2 App is a complete and utter marketing disaster. They must graciously rollback to the previous version or this could be terminal.